Doritex Corp. is the go-to company for organizations requiring quality uniform and related services. Independently owned and operated, over 3,000 weekly customers across western New York and Pennsylvania benefit from our commitment to efficient and dependable quality service that has only grown stronger since our founding in 1972.
Why Choose Doritex
Doritex different from other uniform suppliers. From the creativity and responsiveness only possible from an independent company to the efficiency and reliabilty generated by our commitment to state-of-the-art operations and technology, Doritex Corp. has many qualities that lift us above the competition.
Independent Local Ownership
Our people, our business, and our resources remain here in our region to help expand our local economic climate and help improve our local economy.
View details from a market research study comparing Local Independents to National Chains.
Inventory Control Systems
We integrate state-of-the-art technology for tracking, sorting and transport of our products.
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) technology is employed in all of our products
- Automated sorting in plant
- Automated Tracking via Route Accounting Software
- Inventory Reporting via Route Accounting Software
- Virtually all shortages are eliminated, 100% inventory accuracy and nothing less!
Route Sales Representatives
Our route sales representatives are a true company asset. You take advantage of experienced, motivated and quality-focused representatives that are the best in the industry.
- Average tenure of staff 10 + years
- No turnover on route for 5+ years
- 100% accountability for service
- Dedicated Service Management Teams - Four groups of four
- Dedicated Service Supervisors - 4 full-time
- Our Route Sales representatives service less than 25 customers daily
- Immediate communication via mobile technology
- Route Accounting Software employed on route
Customer Service Program
Customer satisfaction is our best assurance of a strong and growing customer base.
Here are just a few of the many testimonials we have received from our customers.
- Dedicated service contact available everyday
- Immediate contact with service teams
- Published customer retention rate exceeds 99%
- Customer resolution within 24 hrs
We have the skills and processes needed to maintain products at a high level.
- Repairs are completed in plant
- One-week turnaround
- Our repair standards are maintained, or we upgrade garments.
Garment Replacements Process
- Replacement standards are defined
- Replacements issued from local stockroom
- Size upgrades included in program
- One-week turnaround to add employee
Local, independently owned textile rental companies outperform the national chains in the areas of fair billing, product quality, quality of service personnel and value for the cost.
Study confirms local, independently owned textile companies exceed expectations and outperform the national chains in seven key service areas.
Companies that switched from a national chain to a local Independently owned textile rental company stated that their service needs were met or exceeded virtually 100% of the time!
To Whom it may concern,
We have been with Doritex for six months, and we are satisfied with our service. Our driver is courteous and friendly. We would recommend you to them.
Whom it may concern,
I wish to express my pleasure at the excellent service provided us by our route salesman, Mr. Greg Podsiadle. He is always timely, pleasant and efficient. Our experience with Doritex has been a positive one and we appreciate the relation ship we have and the assignment of Greg on our route.
To Whom it May Concern:
Greg Podsiadlo has been our Doritex route salesman for several years. He has always been very conscientious and dependable. Whenever we have a problem of any sort, Greg has been great about having it taken care of immediately. We really value his hard work and great service.
Janet K. Slack